Papillon Owner's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Papillon Owner's Forum

This forum is a reference for Papillon owners concerning care, background, technique, and other information. Meet other owners and discuss papillons.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Updates] August 10th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Bard
Admin
Admin
The Bard

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-09

[Updates] August 10th Empty
PostSubject: [Updates] August 10th   [Updates] August 10th EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:58 pm

Site is under construction. We are currently working on posting a few guides in the FAQ & Guides section as we focus on gaining members.

As of today we have two moderators, [Eric] and Quino. If you have any questions, feel free to PM either of them, or me. When we have a larger user-base, these questions will be directed to the "Forum FAQ" forum.

Please post any other questions in the correct forum, and either a moderator, another member, or I will respond.

Our biggest focus at the moment is attracting more members. The best way to accomplish this is through our advertisement program. We're counting on member participation for this to work. The more clicks we get on the ad on the portal's home page, the more webpages will have our ad (an ad for this forum). All you need to do is click on the ad at the bottom of the portal when you sign in, once a day. Thanks for your help.

I'll be working on adding more smilies (including some dog ones), as well as working on some more features for the forum and portal. For now, click on the link to the portal in the header and take a look around. Feel free to PM me with suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://papillon.board-directory.net

[Updates] August 10th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Papillon Owner's Forum :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: